- Place of Origin: United States
- Brand Name: Veeder Root
- Model Number: TLS-300C
SpecificationsThe TLS-300C - Fuel Tank Monitoring System is designed to provide the highest quality and most cost effective tank monitoring.
The Veeder Root TLS-300C - Fuel Tank Monitoring System is designed to provide the highest quality and most cost effective tank monitoring system for non-Retail Commercial tank owners. The new TLS-300C 2 Tank Configurable console offers the ultimate flexibility in one to two tank inventory control and in-tank leak detection systems.
Veeder-Root's TLS-300C Tank Monitoring System can be configured to provide in-tank leak detection for underground storage tank (UST) applications with either one to two leak detection Series 8463 Mag Plus Leak Detection Probes, or one to two Series 8463 Mag Plus Inventory Probes to support Above ground Storage Tank (AST) applications.
Additional configurable options are designed to provide printed documentation and remote monitoring flexibility. The optional Integral Printer provides fast, quiet continuous printouts. The optional SiteFax option can be programmed to transmit leak detection and inventory reports, as well as real-time alarm reporting to fax machines or other communications devices.
Standard features include back-up generator capabilities, as well as capacity to accept up to eight Veeder-Root Series 7943 float-switch sensors. This high quality, low cost family of sensors includes interstitial leak sensors for steel and fiberglass tanks, piping sump sensors, hydrostatic sensors, and discriminating dispenser pan and containment sump sensors.
- System monitors up to two tanks.
- RS-232 Communication Interface with Auxiliary Port provides two 25-pin D-connectors for data transmission to computers or point-of-sale terminals.
- Automatic continuous leak sensing: tank interstitial space; piping sump.
- Audible alarm and display indicate leak location.
- In-tank warnings and alarms are activated for the following conditions: leak, overfill, low product, sudden loss, high water, delivery needed, test failure, tank test not performed.
- Accepts up to eight interstitial / containment float sensors
- Interstitial and piping sump warnings and alarms are activated for the following conditions: fuel presence, low liquid, high liquid.
- Alarm relays can trigger alarm/security devices.
- Two built-in inputs provide for solid-state or switch input from external devices.
- Two built-in output relays provide for outputs to overfill alarms and external audible and visual warning devices.
- Either relay can shut down the submersible if power to the monitor is lost or a leak is detected.
- Emergency generator applications are selectable via programming.
- One system handles a mix of standard and emergency generator tanks.
- Records generator activity.
- Complete inventory reports before and after generator operation.
- Continuous Statistical Leak Detection for in-tank leak detection without tank shutdown.
- Integral printer, which documents inventory leak detection, alarms and setup information.
- SiteFax modem for remote management of leak detection and inventory alarms and reports.
- One or two Veeder-Root Magnetostrictive Probes for 0.1 GPH in-tank leak detection with 4" float kit and 5" cable.
- One or two Veeder-Root Inventory Only Probes for Inventory Control with 4" float kit and 5" cable.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|